Photo

My collection of Dust Warfare - an ongoing project…

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:16 AM

For the life of me I can't work out how to post text between pictures on thos particular forum nor can I workk out an easy way to port over all my previous work from the Tactics thread so I will just update here when necassary and post a link to my Dust Warfare page!

A link to my ongoing collection of both Axis and Allied forces can be found below, recent addition Alllied Rattler/cobra medium tank, lots of Soviet forces to follow!

My Dust collection www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm

Have fun and if you enjoy your time over there click on a few banners please…every penny towards the website upkeep helps!!!

#2 Zinger5656

Zinger5656

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

i like your landing craft.

#3 KillaRr

KillaRr

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

Wow just WoW!

Love your paintingstyle!

Inspiring work.

#4 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

Finally found a little time to dive into the growing pile of boxes that are the SSU forces, first batch finished…more to come!

Check 'em out usual spot www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm

#5 DoomOnYou72

DoomOnYou72

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Great minis as usual Bulldog. Man, how you pump out so much good looking stuff in such a short time…

#6 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

I sold my soul many years ago Doom and in return got indestructable brushes and magical paint pots that refill overnight…well worth it I would say at todays prices!

Anyhoo, whipped through the remainder of the SSU stuff, thats the hero, chopper and walkers so that the itch scratched for now, just waiting for FFG dragging their heels and releasing stuff way slower than I can paint them…bah!

May buy another walker box just so I can paint one the big guys up in that nice soviet red scheme shown on the box, they are fun to paint too :)

Pics over at the usual spot www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm also put a few pics up of all the SSU forces to date gathered

#7 Primus Pilus

Primus Pilus

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

WOW!!

Nice to see your big effort is still paying off.

How do the SSU play?

I am still yet to play but at least I have most of the figures I need and am starting to re-paint them.

If only I could get a few more of the characters like Bazooka Joe and Sigrid (?) from the original starter sets.  I have not found them anywhere 

Thanks for taking the time to share.  You work is inspirational 

Happy Gaming,

Allan

#8 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hi Allan, try good old eBay mate, there is a chap who breaks the boxes down and has a few of joe and sigrid on right now! (do an international search for 'dust tactics bazooka joe'

#9 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

Axis Wotan and another SSU Walker added

check them out here!  www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm

#10 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

They look great… a question about the landing craft. How much work was it to widen the model and how much did you have to widen it by? I was going to buy the landing craft from Dust-models.com that looks just like that but if your model is cheaper, I would consider that instead as long as there wasn't too much conversion work needed. If there was alot of work involved, I would probably rather spend the few extra bucks on the official dust model and save my time for other projects.

#11 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Easy Peasy strombole. Simply snip off the forward deck lengths, glue the side panels of the cargo bay directly onto the inside of the hull and cut a few spacers to block the gaps (the red card on the pictures on my website) it really is as easy as that! The tank bases fit exactly into the cargo bay….stroke of luck!

have fun :)

#12 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

Commissar squad and an additonal Close Combat squad added for the double the shotgun trouble using the Commissars special ability!

www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm

#13 Draugadan

Draugadan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

bulldoguk said:

Easy Peasy strombole. Simply snip off the forward deck lengths, glue the side panels of the cargo bay directly onto the inside of the hull and cut a few spacers to block the gaps (the red card on the pictures on my website) it really is as easy as that! The tank bases fit exactly into the cargo bay….stroke of luck!

have fun :)

I don't suppose you have more pictures of that conversion earlier in the process?  That landing craft looks great.

#14 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

Sorry mate I have no more WIP shots but those landing craft really are as simple to convert as they look!

Anyhow in the meantime KV-47 Aero Walker and it's transport

Rest of the forces and some better pictures over at the usual spot www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust.htm

#15 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Da da da da da daaaaaa da da da da daaaaaaaaa MI-47 Attack choppers incoming….taaaaaaakkkeee cooooveeerr!

#16 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Red Guard Command and Assault Squads added along with Winter Child…usual spot <points to link below>

http://www.tanksandt....co.uk/Dust.htm

#17 Pael

Pael

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

Great work sir Great Work, you've inspired me to pick up the aero walkers.  Yours look awesome!!!!

#18 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Axis Heavy weapon teams added!

#19 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

SSU tracked Heavies!

Rest of the collection, usual place http://www.tanksandt....co.uk/Dust.htm

#20 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Kill Squads finished, thats the last of the current UK releases finished, come on FFG pull your fingers out, I'm wasting good painting light here!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS