Photo

Dust Warfare buildings and columns of flickering dooooooooom!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

Few of you chaps expressed interest in where I get the buildings and how to make those funky looking glowing destruction markers so I have dedicated a whole web page to the above, details are on there along with simple tut on making the columns of flickering doom, enjoy :)

Dust Warfare buildings can be found here www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/Dust%20Buildings.htm

Oh, there is also a link to a short video showing the destruction markers in all their flickering glory, they really do add atmosphere to a game of Dust!

#2 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

I'm not gonna lie, the flickering destroyed markers are a very, very cool idea!

#3 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Not my own Shadow, I just simplified things a little. Mainly because I am lazy and like quick results!

#4 Zinger5656

Zinger5656

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

Where do you get the tea lights?

#5 Zinger5656

Zinger5656

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

NM, I found some on Amazon.  Really cool idea TY!

#6 Todosi

Todosi

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

What line from Fogmodels are you using?  I can't seem to find the buildings you have pictured.

#7 Denied

Denied

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

I love this Idea. Simply LOVE it!

#8 bulldoguk

bulldoguk

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hi Todosi, anything from the 1/35 range does the trick, his stock does fluctuate however so it's a matter of keep checking him and the whole of ebay/independant shops, careful though there are some stupid prices out there…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS