• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saldre

Saldre

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

Hello All!

So, I usually have the Dark Reign forums on a topic that I use for my games- (the chaos numbers flavor effects for when you roll triples), but something happened a few weeks ago and I can't access the forums anymore.

Two things- A) Is this only happening to me? Says that "My guest account" has been banned- I don't recall having a guest account, and I certainly don't recall doing anything that would warrant a banning. Attempting to register an account leads to the same message… 

B) Can anyone with access to the forums find and salvage this particular "Chaos numbers house rule"- I'd love to get it back before the next game, my players like it quite a bit and would be very disappointed if it was lost forever. 

Thank you all! 

#2 funkwit81

funkwit81

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

I can still log in and access the forums. do you have any idea which sub forums the rule in question would be in?

#3 Saldre

Saldre

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:23 AM

Not really- Accessing the page in my favorites doesn't even tell me that much! 

A quick google search though and I was able to find it again.

Here's the link:  

If that doesn't work, Googling "Chaos numbers house-rule darkreign" put it up as the first topic. 

Strangely enough, I still can't access it, but google-preview shows me that its the one I am looking for.

Thanks for the help- Its extremely appreciated. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS