Loth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

I read some posts a while ago about how good the Loth is with its Mechanic and Self Repair ability, but I must be missing something as Mechanic can't be used on itself and even if it could you could Self Repair twice anyway.  So, am I missing a trick?

#2 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Major Mishap said:

I read some posts a while ago about how good the Loth is with its Mechanic and Self Repair ability, but I must be missing something as Mechanic can't be used on itself and even if it could you could Self Repair twice anyway.  So, am I missing a trick?

Nope, but mechanic can be used on another Walker, and the Loth murders stuff in mêlée. Plop it behind cover next to your Konigsluther or Sturmkonig, keep them in the fight, and wait for the inevitable Rocket-Fisted Jump troops to drop in and ignore your Loth while trying to kill your heavy, then if you placed him right, watch your 25 AP medium murder them, then repair the damage they inflicted while your heavy keeps blasting things on the rest of the table. 

#3 simpatikool

simpatikool

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

The rule is actually spelled out in the KampFlange (Spelling) weapon quality.

The Ludwig (I think thats the name) has one Kampflange, and has the self repair ability. The Loth has two Kampflanges and has the mechanic ability as well as the slef repair. So, you can have a LOTH running repairs on says your KonigsLuther.

#4 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

A'h right, the way others were talking I thought it was more than that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS