Ordered mine June 15th and received them June 20th. Never had a problem with them, sorry to hear you are.
Yeah it's f****** sad really. I know i'm starting to sound like a whining eff but when you place an order on the 23rd and don't receive any updates at all, that's how I turn up…sorry.
Just sent another message through their CS page…last one was June 29th…still nothing. Just for the show here's what I wrote, so some may laugh a bit at it or at me, don't care, i'm completely immune to virtual laughs.
Well, it's me again. I'm being an ass I know, but being left in the dark about a simple order that nobody cares make me an impatient ass. But don't worry, i'm keeping some Imodium near so no accident happens. But in the nest few days if I don't receive anything from your awesome Customer Service, i'm gonna explode like a big **** spray.
A little chronology about the events:
- June 23rd: Placed an order for 2 DT playmats. Order# 51675
- June 23rd: Received the usual "Order Received" email
***Nothing from there***
- June 27th: After having no news at all I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Still nothing from you, no news, no reply***
- June 29th: Sent another request through your Customer Service page. At that point I thought that a quick answer would come since I already sent something some days ago, but hey, i'm an optimistic…
- July 4rd: Here I am again! Hi, how are you? Anything more than nothing for me?
Thanks for showing me, a customer like many others, your awesome service on which you build your nice reputation!!!!!!