Photo

2 Champs and a Chump Episode 71- Debate-cast!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

After a slight file hiccup, we're up and corrected. Go listen to the triumphant return of Greg and Darryl to the show.

#2 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

Great episode! 

#3 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

Damn I wish I could get this via my phone right now it's too big to download over 4G. It would've helped the drive to Tennessee!

#4 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

Dennis, how much data are you allowed in a month? This was one of our smaller episodes in a few months, clocking in around 55MB. I generally listen to the various podcasts that I do while driving or jogging, so about streaming 75% on 3G, and about 25% on 4G, so performance isn't generally an issue, though I understand if you have a pretty low data cap. For the moment, I'm still grandfathered in with unlimited on Verizon.

#5 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Not about usage plan, iphone doesnt allow you to d/l anything over 20MB unless you are on WiFi.

#6 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Really? Wow. I'll add that to the list of reasons I'm glad to have an Android phone. :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS