FFG Blessed & Cursed Dice

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Just in case people hadn't noticed the FFG Blessed (red) & Cursed (blue) dice are now out - to accompany the normal green & bone dice.

They are still showing as "unavailable" on this site, but I ordered them from an online UK store (Gameslore) and they arrived today - so they do actually exist.

I still prefer the Chessex ones (ordered via Board Game Geek AH forum) that just have blank sides and elder signs, but there are times when you need the numbers too. 

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Shub-Niggurath said:

Just in case people hadn't noticed the FFG Blessed (red) & Cursed (blue) dice are now out - to accompany the normal green & bone dice.

They are still showing as "unavailable" on this site, but I ordered them from an online UK store (Gameslore) and they arrived today - so they do actually exist.

I still prefer the Chessex ones (ordered via Board Game Geek AH forum) that just have blank sides and elder signs, but there are times when you need the numbers too. 

Any chance some of the Chessex are still available? I tried to e-mail Brian, but he never answered me

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

Julia,

When I set-up the order a few years ago, the gentleman's name is also Joe, and he was very helpful.  I mentioned the dice to my friend Rob, the Artist on the Card Holders, and he said that he doubts that they would destroy the mold, especially after selling more than 10,000 dice.

Joe/The Professor

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#4 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

In his last related post on BGG (June 7th) Brian suggested that he may place a new order in August.

If you haven't already - subscribe to this thread

boardgamegeek.com/thread/449178/arkham-horror-dice-produced-by-chessex

and when it becomes active again let Brian know how many of each type you want.

He will post confirmation of the orders he has received in the forum before the order is placed.

#5 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

so, does the 'man standing' symbol mean that we're currently logged-on to the site…?

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#6 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks for pointing me to that thread, Shub. I've left there a reply.

Professor: 10.000 dice sounds impressive! Yeah, it has sense not destroying the mold ::laughter::

Now it would be great to see some dice for Doom. But I hardly doubt 100 people will ask for them ::sigh::

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#7 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Seems your post has brought Brian out of hibernation

#8 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Shub-Niggurath said:

Seems your post has brought Brian out of hibernation

::laughter:: really? Anyway, he geekmailed me, and I'm officially on the list for the dice. So, really, THX

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS