Masks of Nyarlathotep - Now available to download from dropbox

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Several people have been asking for the Masks of Nyarlathotep fan expansion, so I've put a copy on dropbox. You can download it here: http://dl.dropbox.co...oN SE Files.zip

I have two requests. Can the first person who downloads this expansion check that I have included all the .eon files. This is a large selection of files (~220 Mb) and I may have unwittingly missed something. Just post your response in this thread.

Secondly, this file was originally on MegaUpload and was lost when the FBI intervention. In the event that the same ever happens to dropbox we'll be in the same position again, so if you run an Arkham Horror fan website, please consider adding this file to your website. The more we proliferate work of this quality, the less likely it will be lost in the future.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 OldManWhateley

OldManWhateley

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

Jake,

I just downloaded the zip file and it appears that all files (including .eon files) are in order. Second, if you wish, I can upload the files to my new Arkham Investigations website here : arkhaminvestigation.onlinewebshop.net/index.html

I will post it on the Expansions page of my site.

Cheers,

Old Man Whateley

#3 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

Looks like we are all having the same idea at the same time. :)

I have spent as much as 8 months looking for some material and I plan on keeping a back up of everything in case this happens again.

I am checking copies of everything against what I have collected myself so we can catch anything that might be missing. Part of my pdf journal (Darkness over Dunwich) that I'm working on will have a list of  resources each issue with links to everything as they become available.

Should we make a topic here just for expansion materials and add-ons to be listed ('finished' packages)? And maybe a request topic to post to for those not yet listed?

#4 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Seems reasonable to me. Get the infromation out there. As for a list of the expansions, there's one in the Designer's notes and FAQ of Lovecraft Country Horror when I finally get it uploaded to BGG.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#5 gantherogue

gantherogue

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Oooooo! If I can get this I definitly use it! I loves me a new expansion!

#6 Tomshwag

Tomshwag

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Before I finished my current expansion (Dreamlands) I scoured the web for anything Arkham Horror related. I've got a gigantic file of all kinds of stuff compiled over the past year or two. If we do end up making that one go-to resource for expansions, please let me know if I can contribute in any way.

#7 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thanks Tom…I'm getting back on this shortly (just posted a bit about the state of things over in the Sea of Horror thread (I think…man these days are getting long).

As I mentioned in the other post I hope to have some time for this in Oct. but it is already set to be a crazy month.

More as soon as there is progress :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS