GW prohinited sells to Brazil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lucas Assumpção

Lucas Assumpção

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Recently the Games Workshop had prohibited US stores to sell its products to Brazil and other countrys of south amercia. I wish to know if I can still buy other products like RPGs, card games or board games? 

The main problem is that Brazil has only ONE official sotore of GW products, but it sucks, and have sevaral problems with consumers. 

The other problem is that the shippment from England is real expensive, and high (and abusive) taxes (60%), makes impracticable for me to buy directly from GW. 

PS: Sorry for the bad english. 

#2 Nasheen

Nasheen

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

Lucas, 

There is noproblem for you to buy RPG's, since they are actegorized as books, and as such theya tax free. You can buythem from onlinestores of companies such as Amazom, CoolStufinc., Miniature Market, etc. The mailing will still be a bit pricy, but it is cheaper than buy from anystore directly in Brasil.

Board Games and and minis are a different matter entirely, and you will always be taxed at the 60% from the rpice of the itens you bought plus shipping. So itwill be always more or less expensive, but still doable.

Send me an frined invitation and I can give you more information in portuguese.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS