Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Decent price for an Assault, IMHO.

#2 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

Was expecting this sort of price.

On the other hand for 18 points you have Stefan with 4 wounds, flamethrower and Assault so IMO mr Commissar should cost around 6-7 points.

#3 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

They also talk about the Karamzi, the Commissar with the bazooka (and apparently no skills), which costs 7AP.

The Commissars cost a bit more than just their own value, because they offer the unique strategic option of adding both a commissar and a hero to a squad. So you can't think of the commissar as just a Hero with 1 Health, because it brings something unique to the table.

#4 attila

attila

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

I can't help but read that unit name as "The Fonzi"

#5 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

attila said:

Totally with you on that…  "we need a real leader, some one who can stop the oppression of the axis powers…. and someone who can get this damned jukebox working!"

"Ayyyyyyyyy"

#6 marcemtp

marcemtp

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

I don't see a restriction on number of commissar squads you can feild. So I think I'm going to get 2. One to be fielded as a squad and one to break up and put in my other ssu squads.

#7 attila

attila

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

blkdymnd said:

attila said:

Totally with you on that…  "we need a real leader, some one who can stop the oppression of the axis powers…. and someone who can get this damned jukebox working!"

"Ayyyyyyyyy"

lol - kudos to the first person who paints him with a black jacket and white t-shirt on underneath

#8 rioux

rioux

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Yeah I planned on getting two squads so I could have a full one and one to split up.

#9 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

attila said:

Same here. "The Fonzi Win".

#10 Algesan

Algesan

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

rioux said:

Yeah I planned on getting two squads so I could have a full one and one to split up.

Depending on how many special abilities they have among themselves, the full squad might require a cheap hero for meat shield duty.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS