3 replies to this topic

#1 Nishra

Nishra

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

Hey guys lets hear what you have to say to the 2 AC´s

"Me first" & "Do it now"

In both it states that you intterupt a "charakters" turn and can act before he will….does that mean i win initiative witht that AC´s for each and every fight in the first round against enemys ? (Which would be awesome and a little too strong maybe ? or is it used to do what a player whants to do inspite that the group agreed otherwhise ( which would make it useless ) ?

We arent sure in our group…what do you think ?

#2 Matchstickman

Matchstickman

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

To pick from your 2 definitions it means you go first, no matter the initiative track (to be clear the cards allow you to go whenever you want, not only first). Going first isn't always what you want though, reacting to someone else's action before a teammate can move up to cover them is also a valid tactic.

"Me First" only applies to the character who has it and "Do it Now" applies to anyone other than the character  who has it, it's not that overpowering to move your initiative for a single turn.

#3 Ralzar

Ralzar

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Nishra said:

does that mean i win initiative witht that AC´s for each and every fight in the first round against enemys ?

This is what it does. I at first interpreted "character" as "player character" but then realized that WFRP uses "character" to describe everyone. So yes, it lets you take the first action in the first round, if that is what you want.

#4 Jericho

Jericho

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

It's a very cool card, but can only be used once per encounter… so make it count!

———
The time of change has come!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS