Maps Would Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eradico Pravus

Eradico Pravus

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

For the final version of Only War, please include a couple of maps. One for the supply depot, another for the refinery. 

#2 Brother Praetus

Brother Praetus

• Members
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Eradico Pravus said:

For the final version of Only War, please include a couple of maps. One for the supply depot, another for the refinery. 

These will more than likely be included in the book, or as downloadable handouts…  I think the maps might fall under "artwork and story left out of the Beta" category of things.  Which, is a little disappointing.

-=Brother Praetus=-

"Truth is so rare it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

- Fortune Cookie

#3 Eradico Pravus

Eradico Pravus

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Has anyone created exportable maps of either the supply depot or refinery?

Thanks!

#4 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

Brother Praetus said:

Eradico Pravus said:

These will more than likely be included in the book, or as downloadable handouts…  I think the maps might fall under "artwork and story left out of the Beta" category of things.  Which, is a little disappointing.

-=Brother Praetus=-

I'm not sure - decent maps can be quite expensive to commission, according to one of my friends that does actually make maps for RPG games (mostly Mongoose and Chaosium). I'd hope there are a couple, but I'd prefer no maps over rubbish maps.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#5 Cifer

Cifer

• Members
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

@Millandson

I'd hope there are a couple, but I'd prefer no maps over rubbish maps.

I hope these are up to your exacting standards, then…

http://cifer-2.devia...allery/38265449

The refinery will be added as soon as I can be bothered to draw it. Should be easier than this thing, though…

#6 Eradico Pravus

Eradico Pravus

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Thanks, Cifer, I like your interpretation. Can't wait to see the refinery!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS