Schedule doesn't actually say what the hours of the event are

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EvanMinn2

EvanMinn2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

None of the news posts or the schedule lists the actual hours of the event.

#2 SDeaver

SDeaver

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

I believe it is based on the hours the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center is open:

Friday

04:00 PM to 12:00 AM

Saturday

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Sunday

11:00 AM to 06:00 PM

Go to the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center page and click on the calendar … it should show you a schedule for all events there.

Hope that helps!

#3 EvanMinn2

EvanMinn2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

I see they've added the hours to the PDF so that clarifies things immensely. 

Based on that document, it appears it does not start at 4pm but at 6 pm.

#4 EvanMinn2

EvanMinn2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:05 AM

Although most events run by other organizations usually include a 'doors open' so people know when they can start arriving and this doesn't so it is ambiguous: Is it normal event center hours? Is it 6 pm? Is it something else?

It's like the writer has a hard time putting themself in the shoes of someone unfamiliar with the event center and FFG events and just can't see that is pretty much the most basic piece of information that people will want to see. It is just so odd since every other event I have been to run by other organizations always include that information.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS