Looking for Seattle, WA players.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ssjevot

ssjevot

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

A few people (myself included) at a local card store in the U-District have started getting into Call of Cthulhu and want to organize some kind of weekly CoC/LCG night.  We also hope to be able to make it to Portland for some of their events and would like to round up interested people for carpools (as the reason I couldn't make it to the regional yesterday was due to a carpool falling through).  So if you're in the area and play or are interested in playing Cthulhu let me know what times work and we'll see if we can get some kind of organized play going.

The store we'd be playing at is called The Dreaming Comics and Games which is just a few minutes drive from I-5: http://www.thedreami...csandgames.com/

#2 Yipe

Yipe

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

I know a couple of CoC players in Seattle.  Though they are both always extremely busy, I will definitely pass this info along to them.  They would've driven down to the Portland regional championship this weekend but they were out of the country.

Speaking of driving to Portland, we're going to start up a once-a-month league day (likely on a Saturday afternoon, but still TBD).  I expect anywhere between 10-15 people per event.  You guys are always welcome to join us.

#3 ssjevot

ssjevot

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Yipe said:

I know a couple of CoC players in Seattle.  Though they are both always extremely busy, I will definitely pass this info along to them.  They would've driven down to the Portland regional championship this weekend but they were out of the country.

Speaking of driving to Portland, we're going to start up a once-a-month league day (likely on a Saturday afternoon, but still TBD).  I expect anywhere between 10-15 people per event.  You guys are always welcome to join us.

It's a matter of either one of the other players not working on that day or my fiance not working (she plays too).  If one of these conditions are met we'll try to be there.

#4 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

I live over on Bainbridge, and have had CoC cards for a while, but haven't played. If you guys ever meet up closer to downtown (Gamma Ray, Card Kingdom, coffee shop, etc.) feel free to send me a PM. I also play AGoT and Netrunner LCGs and would be just as happy to come out for those, and could likely bring a friend along who plays too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS