Photo

How comon complicated the MUI interface is?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arlandiel

Arlandiel

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Can an explorator install a MUI interface on just about any machine given some time and effort? Is it a complicated device that is present in some very rare machines?

Is there any more information besides the description of the two MUI implants in the core rogue trader book?

Can my character have any hope to eventually fire the ships gun or a murder servitor through the said interface without some GM fiat?

#2 wolph42

wolph42

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

Arlandiel said:

Can an explorator install a MUI interface on just about any machine given some time and effort? Is it a complicated device that is present in some very rare machines?

Is there any more information besides the description of the two MUI implants in the core rogue trader book?

Can my character have any hope to eventually fire the ships gun or a murder servitor through the said interface without some GM fiat?

I wrote a lengthy house rule article on the subject, have a look here: http://www.fantasyfl...=3&efidt=634271

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS