Anything changed in FFG version?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Topic says it all.

I liked how the creators used self portraits for the characters.

#2 ColtsFan76

ColtsFan76

Rules Guru

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:49 PM

I don't have the original version but at the time I picked up the FFG copy, I recall them saying nothing would change aesthetically.  There may have been some component upgrade (heavier cardstock, etc) but the graphics all seem to be identical in the BGG galleries.

#3 mylastnerv

mylastnerv

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:48 AM

This game looks very interesting.

#4 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:59 AM

I recall seeing somewhere that there were no changes in the FFG version except for a minor rule clarification. It was confirmed by the designers.

#5 elektra

elektra

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:41 AM

Good to know.  I've got the FFG version, so I was curious if there was any difference.

#6 Grizby

Grizby

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

I haven't seen the original either, but from reading some of the building rules, it seems that the building tokens are different. While my building tokens are the same on both sides, the rules on the buildings, such as the Market, statue and chapel, say that "Flip the building token on the [building] to show that you have used it already for the current season".

So, that's either I got a wonky version, or they might have made that change ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS