Character card sleeves?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Khornemunster

Khornemunster

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'm having trouble finding card sleeve for my character and alt. ending cards. Have any of you Talisman vets found cards big enough? And if so could you point me in a general direction?

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

thaiboardgame.net/forum/index.php

That's where I ordered my character sleeves from. Thanks to Jon New for arranging the production of the Talisman sized sleeves!

Ell.

#3 Froman

Froman

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

This is awesome, i've been leaning towards sleeving my talisman for a awhile now, and in part due to a little boardgame OCD I was not going to do it as I wouldn't be able to sleeve the characters/endings.

#4 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

The character sleeves are surprisingly cheap and even the postage from Thailand isn't too bad at all!

Ell.

#5 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

They also fit the large cards from Dungeonquest and Descent. I hope that FFG will see fit to start making some in higher quality from FFG Supply…

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#6 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

The character sleeves are 50 microns I think, so a bit thinner than the adventure card sized sleeves from FFG. However I don't think they need to be any thicker really as character cards don't get as much wear as the other cards!

Ell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS