What to get?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 archon77

archon77

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hello all it's been quite a while since I posted on the forums and I have a problem.

The Problem is my birthday is next Wednesday and my wife's grandmother asked me

What I want. I got a 50 dollar limit and want to add a new expansion to the game.

I haven't been keeping up with the game after the dungeon. But saying that I have

The reaper and dungeon and I can't decide if I want to get 2 small expansions or a large

Or just pull an extra 30 or so out the bank and get most heheh HELP! What's the best expansions to get next

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

archon77 said:

Hello all it's been quite a while since I posted on the forums and I have a problem.

The Problem is my birthday is next Wednesday and my wife's grandmother asked me

What I want. I got a 50 dollar limit and want to add a new expansion to the game.

I haven't been keeping up with the game after the dungeon. But saying that I have

The reaper and dungeon and I can't decide if I want to get 2 small expansions or a large

Or just pull an extra 30 or so out the bank and get most heheh HELP! What's the best expansions to get next

Sacred Pool + Blood Moon = Perfect birthday!

Ell.

#3 The Wizard

The Wizard

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

I would go for the blood moon and the frostmarch expansions. They add a lot of new adventure cards and some nice characters to play with. Also the blood moon adds the new lycanthrope and day/night mechanic which is a nice twist. If you want a big expansion i would go for the highlands.

Regards

#4 Froman

Froman

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

I would say the blood moon and the sacred pool/frostmarch (toss up for me). But if you want another corner then highland is pretty cool IMO

#5 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

Sacred Pool and the Blood Moon are the best expansions.

I would go for that first:)

#6 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:11 AM

D'oh! Disregard. 

IV  V  VI  I  III  II

#7 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:10 AM

My wife really loves the trinkets and the overall easier encounters in the Highlands. I like it enough but agree with most of the posters here:

Blood Moon adds quite a bit to the game, and secondarily you wouldn't go wrong with either Sacred Pool (HORSES!) or FrostQueen.

-Oberon

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS