More Digital Adaptations, Please!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 m0n0kromatik

m0n0kromatik

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

I love Elder Sign: Omens, and would love to see more FFG receive the mobile treatment. I understand that, in many ways, a digital board game can't compare to a tactile, physical tabletop game. I also concede that adaptations could undermine sales of the physical product. But while enjoying a round Playdek's adaptations of Ascension, Food Fight, and Nightfall, I can't help but think of all the FFG titles that would shine on the mobile platform. Many of the former Silver-Line card games (Space Hulk, Red November, the Anima series) seem to be relatively simple to adapt and would be immensely enjoyable bite-size experiences. However, I would also love to see an adaptation of one of FFG's epic, complex frontrunners, such as Arkham Horror or Descent. Would the automation of tedious setup and upkeep make for a sleek, faster-paced experience that can compete with the physical game itself?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS