• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Arvandus

Arvandus

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Hey Guys,

This is Jesus Rodriguez from the Fandible.com roleplaying podcast. I just posted our next session of our Deathwatch game. If your interested, please give it a listen.

www.fandible.com 

#2 Arvandus

Arvandus

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

Part 2 is up. Hope you all enjoy.

#3 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:10 AM

So this is a weekly game?

#4 Arvandus

Arvandus

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Every week I post a different game (everything from NWOD to warhammer 40k) or at least part of 1 if it was extra long. The game I just posted is the final deathwatch session we played. Finishing up the story, etc. I also have a finished Dark heresy game, a black crusade one shot, and and a ongoing rogue trader game as well if your interested. It has the best ork in existence, Barsher da Barsher. 

#5 JonnyStorm

JonnyStorm

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

Arvandus said:

Every week I post a different game (everything from NWOD to warhammer 40k) or at least part of 1 if it was extra long. The game I just posted is the final deathwatch session we played. Finishing up the story, etc. I also have a finished Dark heresy game, a black crusade one shot, and and a ongoing rogue trader game as well if your interested. It has the best ork in existence, Barsher da Barsher. 

Just started listing to Fandible last week and I've been loving your games so far.  Billy does a fantastic job with Barsher da Barsher.  Most people just can't do a barbarian-esque character like orks without either going hardcore caveman or going for the civilized English gentleman approach.   Can't wait for him to get his Mekboy training.

#6 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Barsher is indeed amazing. I'm kinda hoping he goes Weirdboy as opposed to Mekboy, just cause having random stuff explode when he gets headaches would be awesome.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS