• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalDevilPoison

DigitalDevilPoison

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

Hello to everyone!

First of all, I'm Nic and I'm from Italy, so sorry for my really bad english.

I'm your fan since 2008, the year when I've discovered your games, and at now I buy only FFG games cause i think those are more cared/detailed and more supported respect to the others game brands.

I really loved your "original" games, with their invented worlds and original background, but I also loved the already existing universe games, like those inspired by Lord Of The Ring, Lovecraft, Star Wars, and others.

I'm simply one fan, but there is an idea that I want to show to all of you, cause I think it can be very interesting: why not try to do some negotiation with DC comics for new games DC inspired? 

Is possible to make some game (boardgames or card games) with DC heroes like Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, and others? I put my hopes in you for considerate the my proposal. If DC comics allow to use their heroes, can you be interestes in this?

Thanks for the reading =)

Nic

#2 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

I would actually love to see a superhero game (licensed or otherwise) as an LCG.  That would be a very exciting game to go after.

#3 mikhelee

mikhelee

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

I stayed below or at my calories but i had a lot of my cals from carbs and fat how do i know how much fat carbs and protein i should be having

#4 WinterInferno23

WinterInferno23

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hey that would be a good idea. If they don't though, there is a Marvel deck building game coming out on the 20th of November called Legendary. It looks like its going to be really good. You should check it out.

#5 Ryan the Lion

Ryan the Lion

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

If Fantasy Flight could somehow get their hands on the license for the old VS card game and market it as an LCG, I'd be very interested.

#6 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Ryan the Lion said:

If Fantasy Flight could somehow get their hands on the license for the old VS card game and market it as an LCG, I'd be very interested.

YES PLEASE.  This game would be a lot more interesting as an LCG.

Of course… I say that about most older CCGs :-.

#7 HomerJ

HomerJ

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

OH MY GLOB YES!!

As a long time player of Vs System, we debated for hours about the benefits that an LCG model would grant to that system.  If FFG could wrestle away the Vs System engine from the jerks at UDE, and convert to a LCG, there are about 10,000 rabid players awaiting to join you in the relaunch.

Legendary (the Marvel Deckbuilding Game that UDE based on Ascension) and the DC Deckbuilding Game (from Cryptozoic) are fine, but constructable games are where this needs to be.

The Ring Has Chosen . . . . FFG TO SAVE THE WORLD!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS