Only War character sheets????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dude21

Dude21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

Okay I'm seriously confused, I have the "bonus" characters (Ratling, commisar, revised ogryn) but cannot find the other (I'm assuming four) characters. Have they not been released on the website for some reason?

#2 Woodclaw

Woodclaw

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

The other characters are part of the Demo adventure for free RPG day. Usually the adveture is realesed online for everybody to see about a week after.

#3 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

I like the Commissar, though I might have liked more "fleshed out" character sheets, so I could know what else they each have. Oh well.

#4 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

venkelos said:

I like the Commissar, though I might have liked more "fleshed out" character sheets, so I could know what else they each have. Oh well.

All the FRPG demo adventures are very streamlined for ease of play without the full rules.

#5 Dude21

Dude21

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

Sorry, my dial-up hindered my ability to respond, but okay. I was just afraid I was missing out on something everyone else had. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS