• 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

http://www.gametrade...rticleID=122213

#2 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hmmm, I'm not sure that really told us squat.  Except that FFG is releasing a bit more info.  Maybe we'll start to see some previews directly from FFG now.

#3 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, most of it sounded familiar, but I am grateful you posted this. Reading about Biggs' attributes in the game got me pretty excited again. I wonder who all the pilots will be in the core set? Yep, I'm hyped for this game all over again.

It dawned on me that it really hasn't been that long since they announced this game at GenCon, but if I had known from the start that it was going to be a year before I got to play it, it would have made the wait a lot less frustrating.

#4 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Happy to get a little new info and my local game store said more was on the way.  Finally placed my pre-order so now the wait gets worse.  

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

Yep. I'm stoked again. This is going to be great, and well worth the wait! I'm excited to find more synergies and learn about pilot abilities.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#6 ImmortalJedi

ImmortalJedi

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:14 AM

The local gaming store recently asked me to confirm my order, so I'm seeing that as a step in the right direction and hoping this means the game is coming sooner rather than later.

#7 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for the link!  It contains a lot of stock info, but also some new info/detail that was great to read. 

4 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  2 A-Wing  •  2 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  2 HWK-290

8 TIE Fighter  •  2 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 2 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle

#8 schoon

schoon

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Fairly basic in the info provided, but the fact that they showed finished game components would seem to indicate that they are on track for a GenCon launch - with retail deliveries a month or so afterwards…

#9 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

schoon said:

Fairly basic in the info provided, but the fact that they showed finished game components would seem to indicate that they are on track for a GenCon launch - with retail deliveries a month or so afterwards…

I hope it gets to retailers sooner than that (though I am not particularly optimistic). If retailers got the game a month after GenCon, that would be September, and hardly what I consider a "summer release." Then again, they've already gone back on their words several times, so it wouldn't be anything new if they did release it in the fall.

#10 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

schoon said:

logistics fail

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS