Play the Board Game Online - Awesome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FalloutGuy004

FalloutGuy004

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

Just found out you can play this game online.  You download the VASSAL program, then download the GameofThrones.vmod and it is there.  It takes about 15 mins to learn the interface, but I have to say, it is extremely well done. 

I found the info on this forum

www.sherdog.net/forums/f88/game-thrones-board-game-2nd-edition-play-online-free-2083223/

Hope to play against some of yall soon.

#2 MrKris

MrKris

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

I can't download the game module file, it says the owner has made it private. I've been trying to find somewhere to play this when there's no one free :/

#3 Skywarpgold

Skywarpgold

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

It looks like the Vassal site has it:

http://www.vassaleng...second_edition)

#4 Gyouza

Gyouza

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

I would note that to comply with FFG rules they had to remove text from Westeros cards so that at least 1 player has to own the game. So I would make sure you have the cards ready or a reference sheet (game's quick reference) before playing so you don't have to break flow to get them out.

#5 FrozenJS

FrozenJS

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

Here you go: http://sovereign.public.is

#6 lilac

lilac

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Recently, the global on-line "Raytheon Advent" With version 5.2 of Warcraft crab accept 

quite a media interview. And as we all know, wow gold

is very important in wow. IGN's interview, he said: "this game has been in 

operation for eight years, and we have hundreds of millions of players, of course, we 

also have a lot of players playing the game has been stopped for various reasons may 

wish to give the player a reason for them to return to once again feel the beauty of 

this game, and nostalgia, is to do it the good way."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS