I currently run a noir style detective game in Hive Sibellus. When summer approaches I find I'm just too exhausted after work to prep and so my games sorta suck. I thought this year I would pick up a module to help me out. Because I'm currently running a game I'd like to integrate with out too much pain.
Here's a few things about the game.
- Inquisitor doesn't get along with the cabal. He advises his agents to be careful about using Inquisition resources or revealing their identities during missions unless critical.
- Team masquerades as local private investigators.
- Currently investigating the death of an acolyte who happens to be a clone from an unknown source.
- Team has been tracking down leads on a funky priest within the Eccliesarchy. Probably gonna trade bullets with him soon.
- Three players play in short bursts. (Assassin, Arbitrator, Priest) (Team occasionally includes a scum and guardsman as well)
- Previous mission: Assassinating a demagouge who led people to self reliance instead of trusting their fate to the emperor. Eliminated target via orbital strike without prejudice. Destroyed militant cult with Imperial Guard support.
- Previous mission: Covering up evidence aboard a ship during a protracted boarding. (More unknown clones this time of planetary governors. Dead on arrival.)
- The team has black mailed nobles with evidence, worked with crooked cops. supported revolutionaries. read and kept foul books of science, spared mutants and heretics to keep cover, and sacrilegiously adorned an ancient servitor drone with a latern.
Your advice is much appreciated.