• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

Sheet states that Dunwich Horror now has Circle dimensional symbol in addition to moon, but he can't be banished or pulled through the gate because of it.

Being nabished I understand - when gate closes, all monsters(except for spawns) with dimensional symbol of this gate go to cup.

But what's monster being pulled through the gate? Can't think of any game effect like this. 

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#2 Tox

Tox

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

Sheet states that Dunwich Horror now has Circle dimensional symbol in addition to moon, but he can't be banished or pulled through the gate because of it.

Being nabished I understand - when gate closes, all monsters(except for spawns) with dimensional symbol of this gate go to cup.

But what's monster being pulled through the gate? Can't think of any game effect like this. 

The wording on the sheet is strange. Being banished is actually to be banished by the spell "Greater Banishment", I guess (it's a Dunwich Horror spell). And I think they wrote pulled through a gate to avoid having to write "…or be returned to the cup when a gate with the Circle dimensional symbol is closed, because of this symbol".

#3 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Right, right. I'd just take it to mean that you can't remove the DH by casting Greater Banishment, by closing a circle gate, or by doing any such effect that says something like "choose a symbol and remove all monsters with that symbol."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS