How many figures per space?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Iskandr

Iskandr

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

I couldn't find anything after looking through the rules multiple times, and thought I might be overlooking it.  Is there any rules as to how many figures can be in a given space, or is it as many as can physically be fit?

#2 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

Iskandr said:

I couldn't find anything after looking through the rules multiple times, and thought I might be overlooking it.  Is there any rules as to how many figures can be in a given space, or is it as many as can physically be fit?

I think you can have any number of Investigators in a space as you want.  Others will probably post additionnal infos but I'm pretty sure you have no limit.

#3 Iskandr

Iskandr

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thank you.  Until told otherwise, I think my group will go with as many as we can fit :)

#4 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

there is no limit of figurines per space.

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

#5 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Correct: no limit to monsters nor investigators in one space. You could have four investigators, six cultists, a cult leader, four zombies, two Hounds of Tindalos, and two Shogoths all in the same Storage Closet, for example, and still continue to fit more guys in said closet.

Cue Benny Hill "Yakety Sax" music.

The best way to fit that board-wise is to take the monsters off their stands and just stack them up from largest to smallest and fit the investigators on top too.

The craziest I have seen is 4 cultists, a cult leader, and a Chthonian in the same space of the Chapel as Joe Diamond.

fyi, it didn't end well for Joe Diamond.

#6 happykusinero

happykusinero

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

I agree there is no limit to the amount of figures in one space

There is nothing prohibiting this move in the rulebook so I say just keep doing what you're doing.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS