Necron Campaign ideas?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LuciusMacharius

LuciusMacharius

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

I am currently designing a campaign where I need some ideas regarding the use of Necrons.  I have them under the command of a Radical Inquisitor who is on the border of being labelled heretical.  Basically, the Inquisitor summons the Deathwatch to work with him as he tries to prevent a massive Necron summoning on the outskirts of the Imperium.  Having limited resources, the Inquisitor believes it necessary to call upon the help of a heretek Tech Priest.

During this time, the Inquisitor is at odds with an Imperium World who believes that the tombs should not be disturbed as past Xenos had performed their own form of sealing to prevent them from rising once more.  I haven't done much to develop it further, but I was hoping to get some ideas.  I am willing to scratch what I have right now because some of the players know quite a bit of 40k.  I want to basically make it that the Inquisitor seems like an enemy to them yet they cant do anything about it.  I essentially want to trick them into being labelled traitors of the Imperium for a bit (not permanent).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS