Just bought MoM - What to do to "adjust" the game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

Ok, just bought the game, didn't even depunched anything.  Just got home and i'm psyched.  I noticed that the game comes with Objective Card 1C, "Uncontrollable Urges" (Keeper Action Card) and and "You stand unflinching, firing round after round at the abomination" (Eldritch Combat Card) replacements.

Now…I read on the FFG site that many more cards from the base game AND from the Forbbiden Alchemy expansion had been errata'ed.

I came up with 2 strategies to "fix" my base game ASAP:

S1 - Buy Forbbiden Alchemy, if I can find it, to get the base game replacement cards and enjoy the game as it should and order the FA replacements from FFG for later use.

S2 - Simply play the game as is and order the replacements from FFG and wait for them to arrive and replace the cards.

My fear is to play an unbalanced and f***ed game from the start and don't enjoy it as it should if I play it "as is"…

What would be the best strategies for the new player?

Thanks much all :)

#2 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

After some more reading I think I have an errata'ed copy.

The FAQ states that the 2nd printing should have, under the code bar, this code: 1002MAR11

My copy has: 1026MAY11

So my copy should be good?! Think it is!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS