Initiative Tracker-Is there one?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jenks

Jenks

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

In my weekly Dungeons and Dragons game I run I use a simple program that tracks initiative, rounds remaining on spells, etc. However, the way it is set up makes it fine for the never chaining initiative of DnD, but changing the numbers each round would be a hassle. I mean, not even worth doing it really.

So, does anyone know of a program I could use to track initiative with anima? The goal is just to display an order so the characters have a list to reference so they know who's coming next. Since abilities in anima tend to last either instantaneously or longer than 1 combat, displaying abilities is not essential, but would be nice. Also, I tend to use a mac, so a mac program is preferred, but again not essential.

Also, if you guys use something completely different, let me know! I'm just looking for SOMETHING :) 

#2 Dermuhl

Dermuhl

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hi!

I recently bought RPGMasterTool for my Andoid Smartphone. You can configure this tool with a Anima Attribute Set. And Initiative-rolls are included. (but no open rolls)

Hope this helps a little.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS