British Scout Cars

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Does anyone have a good lead on any 1/48 scale British scout cars? The bolt action ones, although they seem to scale out right appear to be very very tiny compared to other vehicles in the 1/48 scale range. I have the Humber and it scales very close to the size of a jeep but the wheels appear to be under scaled and give it a deminuative appearance.

#2 Psypath

Psypath

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:47 AM

Bronco make a series of 1/48 T17E1 Staghounds.  On has twin aa guns, one has a 6 pounder, and one has a 37mm with the option to mount 60lb rockets.  Size is good, about the same as the Tamiya M8/20.  It is on my list of models to buy. 

Psypath

#3 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

Psypath said:

Bronco make a series of 1/48 T17E1 Staghounds.  On has twin aa guns, one has a 6 pounder, and one has a 37mm with the option to mount 60lb rockets.  Size is good, about the same as the Tamiya M8/20.  It is on my list of models to buy. 

Psypath

Thanks for the suggestion but I have those already. Im looking for the smaller scout cars though. Please let me know if you see any.

#4 Americas Middle Finger

Americas Middle Finger

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

What about the Tamiya 1/48 Universal Carrier Mk II ? Makes a good Scouting vehicle! I have 3!

#5 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the reply. I did find what I needed this is a very old post.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS