Rules?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cybergarret

cybergarret

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Any thoughts on when the rules will be available?

#2 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

cybergarret said:

Any thoughts on when the rules will be available?

I would say with virtual certainty not until the game itself hits the shelves - and when THAT is, is anyone's guess. Two reasons: first, FFG has not been particularly forthcoming with information, so publishing the rules-set is pretty much a non-starter; and second, I'm sure from a pure business standpoint they don't want folks pre-empting their profits with some kind of homebrew version using Titaniums and what-not. SO, don't hold yer breath!

#3 Sprenger

Sprenger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

I found a video on Youtube from last years Gencon where they were demoing this game. (The person recording it completed sucked at life) It has been a year since then but I bet they didn't change to much of how the game works. It is worth a watch if you can endure the constant shaking of the camera.

As for a PDF version of the rules, we won't see that until after it is released.

Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle

#4 cybergarret

cybergarret

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

Thanks to all for the info.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS