Dust Tactics League Tacoma.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Announcing the formation of a Dust Tactics League in Tacoma Washington. We will meet every first and third Friday of the month at the Game Matrix also in Tacoma. We will be happy to let you test drive the game if you stop by.

#2 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:31 AM

Saw the sign the other day…

i wouldnt mind driving up twice ah month to play moreand get some more games in…

i would like alil more info and maybe some contact ifo would be good to, least on the sign.

I will be there next week. the 15th.

Sgt. G

#3 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

I can be contacted here on the blog. We were thinking of starting operation Zverograd, but we are we are open to whatever the collective wants to do. We usually game game with 250 points.

#4 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

SO the first day was alil slow..but good.

we did the big battle at the end of the newest campain book… it was a hard fight and close to the very end..

i think the 3rd friday will be better.. hope more of yall show up.

Sgt G

#5 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

So,

We still on for this friday? more standerd -ish games. 300 pts? much closer to 530 then 630 this time.

#6 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

New scenario  is: Having penetrated the outer defenses of the Axis, the Allies seek to press hope their advantage. Their next objective is to seize the V.K. Ore refinery.
The point limit is 250 per player. The objective is the side that controls the most refinery buildings wins the game. There are a total of three buildings, and the game lasts eight turns.
The board will be gridded, and I would like to try to introduce the trees as new terrain.
Also, I have railroad tracks and an old ore car I had lying around. I painted the ore to match the V.K.
The ore car will move from the Allied to the Axis deployment zone. It can be used as mobile cover, or if it is destroyed becomes permanent cover.
For more detail see us at the Game Matrix in Tacoma Washington. Friday 29, June.

#7 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

could be interesting..

but with the posibility of a newer player.. we might want/need to keep it simple … but whos knows..maybe we do both…

#8 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

also..how do we play this with more then one person?

#9 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

Phil and I can play test it. If it is something you or the others are interrested in you can play this week or next. We could adjust it to add players you can let me know when you see it. As always we are open for anything. The new player should take presidence though. Don't forget the sub, I'm running low on stuff to paint and it sounds like a fun prodject.

#10 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

We still on for tomarrow the 6th?

#11 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

No sorry, Phil and I played the the Startreck Game on the 6th. It was prity good but the Romulans aren wimps.

The next two weeks I have family coming from overseas. So I will be out of the net for the next two weeks as well.

#12 ktj1138

ktj1138

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

We have a League in Portland and have made a few trips to events in Olympia. I could talk to my fellow players and maybe figure out a Friday that we could make it up and join in the fun. Maybe we could even get some of the Olympia players to join us as well. If you have any contact info you can email it to pdxdusttactics@yahoo.com. You can also check out our League on our blog.  We just wrapped up our Operation Blue Thunder v2.0 League.

#13 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

I have played at both of the Olympia tournaments I am sure we have met or even played against each other.

SGT-G plays down in Olympia allot and he was talking about getting together with you guys a couple of weeks ago. I think a Saturday would be better than a Friday though.

I will send SSG-G an e-mail. Hopefully we can bang out the details. If you don't mind communicating via this blog that would probably work best. I do follow your blog though wish I was that talented great site.

#14 Sgt. G

Sgt. G

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

I think this would be amazing..what ever day we chose.. we need to check with what ever establishment we hope to play at..and make sure they arnt doing a poki-fest on said date.

there are a few saterdays coming up that i am commited to else where…but with a month notice or so..things can be made to work.

lets start throwing some date out….

also…if we really planed ahead.. we could proble get a whole NW convergance going on…

Sgt G

#15 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Agreed this would great! I shot the Portland group an e-mail, hopefully we can nail down the day and place.

#16 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

I have sent these guys two E-mails on there website over the past two days. No response as of yet????????????

#17 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Are you up for a game at the matrix this friday ?

#18 Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

Just contact us on Facebook through either Dust group.

#19 Panzer soldier

Panzer soldier

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

Sorry I don't do face book and have tried leaveing several messages at your web site. Could we not comunicate through this site wich we both can acess?

#20 Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Panzer soldier said:

Sorry I don't do face book and have tried leaveing several messages at your web site. Could we not comunicate through this site wich we both can acess?

I would assume so, the person who runs the blog site is usually really good about responding, so I am surprised he has not written you back.

This site works also, I am just not on the forums as much as I used to be.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS