Revised edition details?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Grimbergen

Grimbergen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Has there been any info released on the revised edition? I just saw it on preorder on a few sites like miniaturemarket, but don't see any info here on the product page nor BGG. thanks!

#2 IronRavenstorm

IronRavenstorm

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

That would be a big fat NO right now, but keep checking back every couple of weeks and something will show up in time.

#3 Supersiamesisk

Supersiamesisk

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Still no word…

I really like the aesthetic presentation of the game but I would need FFG to amp up the

rules with a little more intricacy, like with Tannhäuser, for me to take the plunge.

#4 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

Should I buy it now or wait for a revised edition…if there's a revised edition in the works?

#5 Kreation

Kreation

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

There is an expansion we are all waiting for (I heard at GenCon by end of year); if you want the core game, I'd go ahead and get it. It's a great game.

#6 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well, found the revised edition on amazon.ca for a little under 37CAD.

Ordered it and it'll ship as soon as they get it in stock.  Can't wait to try this game, looks like a lot of fun!

#7 footballcore

footballcore

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

what are the differences in revised edition of the base game to the old edition.is it only clarified rules or are ther new card or what. dontfind any info on that.

#8 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

footballcore said:

what are the differences in revised edition of the base game to the old edition.is it only clarified rules or are ther new card or what. dontfind any info on that.

same here, I wa wondering what the differences are. However the rule book is available online, so we can find out rule-wise what are the differences. 

#9 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Got the Revised Edition as a Christmas gift and played our first game.

From what I could gather the revised edition have "revised" rules that made them clearer and scenarios printed on large cardstock…plus I think the cards have been reprinted to fit the expansion cards…

Anyways, great game, especially when played with painted minis! :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS