Destroy Wall + Rotate Sector

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thonylicious

Thonylicious

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

OK so I just have a quick question, it seems  to be the only one about the game that me and my friends can't all agree on.

If your playing with four players and say I use "Destroy Wall" on a wall that is bordering between one game board and another (Say the red board and the yellow).  A few turns later someone uses "Rotate Sector" on the red board and that section of destroyed wall moves to border the blue board. Which if any of the two spots will be destroyed? does that make sense? My thinking is that since its rotated a new wall will be replacing the area that was previously destroyed. But does the destroy wall move too? Too many possibilities for this i think.

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

I'm pretty sure the rules clarify (apologies, I don't have them in front of me) that if a destroyed wall is on the edge of a board, and that board is rotated, the wall is "healed" - the destroyed token is simply removed.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS