Photo

Hey guys a question about the upcoming reprint ...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tabupeh

tabupeh

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:47 AM

Hi guys,

as my first post here i hope i do not break any rules :)

To the question then. I've been trying to find Citadels on several UK stores (not going to post names :D ) without any luck. It seems it is out of stock everywhere. I saw on some posts here that there might be a new reprint soon. Can someone point me in the right direction where i can find information about the reprint and possibly a date when it comes out?

Thanks in advance!

#2 ColtsFan76

ColtsFan76

Rules Guru

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:46 AM

Welcome to the boards.

Couple things...

• I am not sure Citadels is up for a reprint.  FFG has put the "Upcoming" link on the webpage and I don't see Citadels listed
  • I usually check out this website before ordering online: www.boardgameprices.com - I can quickly see where it is in stock and the price.
  • Using the abov elink, looks like this UK retailer may still have copies: www.shiregames.com/khxc/index.php

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

It has already had its reprint according to the FFG release of January 30th and was available from February 2nd.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 ColtsFan76

ColtsFan76

Rules Guru

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

talismanisland said:

It has already had its reprint according to the FFG release of January 30th and was available from February 2nd.

Guess it is back in stock then.  At the time I checked, I didn't see it on the "instore" page or actually in FFG's online store.  But it is there now.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS