Reversal of Fortune - A Righteous Fury video clip for silly people

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Ventris

Captain Ventris

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

Based on this seriously groovy video whose origins I do not know: www.youtube.com/watch

One of my Deathwatch group made this video, which we know play whenever someone is rolling for Righteous Fury. Obviously, the music is silly, but hey, we have fun. The video was put together with clips from a cutscene from Dawn of War 2, bits of Space Marine promotional video, and clips from the Ultramarine movie.

youtu.be/Kwu0BmMXNjU

You are, of course, welcome to use it if for some reason you are also a silly person.

#2 professor_kylan

professor_kylan

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

Sir, you have created a masterpiece. Poetry in motion.

But then you lose points for including the chaplains magic wand Cozius in the clip. Sorry, but thems the rules. Anything that reminds me of that ridiculous scene rolls a 96-00 in my eyes :P

#3 Captain Ventris

Captain Ventris

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

I've never seen the Ultramarines movie, so I just assumed it was some manner of Stasis device he had installed in his Crozius, like it was a relic or something. Anyway, my Devastator made the clip, not me! Blame him!

#4 professor_kylan

professor_kylan

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

I shall, sir. I shall.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS