Children of the Void -Homemade supplement

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leogun_91

Leogun_91

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

The second time someone wished to play a navy themed guardsman in my games I decided that rules for Navy Crewmen were needed. So I made them, and then that didn't seem like much so I continued to make it a void based fan-supplement. Hope you'll enjoy.

javascript:void(0);/*1338369228889*/  

#2 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

You might want to distribute it through some place that doesn't require an account to download. I can't be bothered to make accounts all over the place just to "check something out".

If you have no other alternatives, Dropbox does the trick quite nicely. And is very useful in any case :)

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#3 Leogun_91

Leogun_91

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Thanks, have had some problems with filesharing and dropbox seems good.

https://www.dropbox....vl6b/AK5hl2OOaZ

#4 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

It is! In fact, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I've stuck all my RPG stuff on there. I made a shared folder for all my players, in which we keep their character sheets (The most excellent excel one), handouts and whatnot. I keep all my pdfs, campaigns, inspirational material, anything I can think of.

Now I can access all this stuff no matter where I am, as long as there is internet connectivity. Pretty sweet :)

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#5 Leogun_91

Leogun_91

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

Darth Smeg said:

It is! In fact, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I've stuck all my RPG stuff on there. I made a shared folder for all my players, in which we keep their character sheets (The most excellent excel one), handouts and whatnot. I keep all my pdfs, campaigns, inspirational material, anything I can think of.

Now I can access all this stuff no matter where I am, as long as there is internet connectivity. Pretty sweet :)

Indeed. Although I would suggest that we stop promoting dropbox now in order for the thread to return to the supplement I made.

#6 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Interesting in my quick read of it, spotted a couple of minor errors but looks good

and at Dark Reign there is a Naval Rating Career as well, that a download.

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS