2 replies to this topic

#1 91Vaapad013

91Vaapad013

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hey Everyone,

My quick question is this:

If an enemy with the keyword "Surge" is revealed by the Encounter deck and you have Thalin committed to a quest and "that" enemy only has 1 hit point. Does Thalin's ability kill that enemy BEFORE "Surge" takes effect? My thought would be "yes he does kill the enemy and no additional card is revealed". I hope I am right.

Thanks!! (HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY FOR ALL WHO SERVE AND TO ALL THAT HAVE SERVED IN THE PAST, THANK YOU!!)

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yep.  In fact, this is addressed specifically in the FAQ. (Check the link in my signature.)

#3 Jacob5432

Jacob5432

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

Ups! Just realized that our two-player Hunt for Gollum last night was much harder than it ought to as we let the Surge effect of the Eastern Crows (www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/lotr/lord-of-the-rings-card-spoiler/_/core/eastern-crows-core) preceed that of Thalin questing power and as they shuffles back into the Encounter deck this happened often.

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Must read through the FAQ more often.

Never laugh at live dragons

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS