Photo

Has Anyone Tried the Dustgame Card Protectors?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rwwingate

rwwingate

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

When I first started with dust I used postcard sleeves to protect my cards.  They were the right width but they were about a half inch too tall and did a fine job.  I just ran out of that first pack and I'm trying to decide if I go with  the same postcard sleeves or the card protectors from Dustgame:

www.dustgame.com/products_d.php

They are a little more expensive but are (hopefully) the right size for the dust cards. 

Has anyone tried them?

Thanks

#2 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

rwwingate said:

When I first started with dust I used postcard sleeves to protect my cards.  They were the right width but they were about a half inch too tall and did a fine job.  I just ran out of that first pack and I'm trying to decide if I go with  the same postcard sleeves or the card protectors from Dustgame:

www.dustgame.com/products_d.php

They are a little more expensive but are (hopefully) the right size for the dust cards. 

Has anyone tried them?

Thanks

Have them, love them.  WIsh I had them sooner.  They work great for Warfare too, since I made cards for that game.  But if you you are concerned about them larger than the card.  These are 3/16" longer than than the card, but are exactly the right width.

#3 rwwingate

rwwingate

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Thanks.  Are they top loaders or do they seal?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS