Major Mishap said:
Looking through the campaign I've a few querries on the rules.
1. Page 20 Koshka. The rule staes that If the Koshka player is NOT playing the SSU then he can use Grand'Ma - surely this should be if the Koshka player IS SSU the mech can be used?
2. Page 22 Mission 3. I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but it must be nigh impossible for the non-Koshka player to win, especially if Koshka is the attacker and places tank traps at the entrance. The Axis can't even get to the objective and out unless Hans can get in and out without stopping or getting blown up.
3. Page 23 FINALE. How many levels does the building have?
1. Page 20. I think the book is correct. When the Axis vs Allies in the Optional - Prologue scenario, the winner receives Hero Koshka (free) in his force for every game, throughout the campaign. In addition, that player is also allowed to purchase Grand'ma. If you are playing the campaign with the SSU, you do not need to play this scenario since you already know what side Koshka will be playing on. (SSU)
I think they added this since they released a SSU Zverograd Campaign before they released enough SSU units to meet the point level of most of the scenarios. So this way with the existing forces most players already have you can use the two units that were released in the campaign while waiting to build your SSU forces.
2. Page 22. I don't even know if this would be a fun scenario even if it was unlimited turns, it would go on for a long time.
3. Page 23. Good catch, didn't even notice it when we played it. I would say since the game came with a single level building, then I guess that is what you use, but since we had to use maps I already had, who knows.