Cheat Sheet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Im trying to get my arms around the new Dust Tactics rules. Does anyone have a cheat sheet for game play? I used to have a brilliant one for at-43 that just outlined the game play, how to fire and hit, really simple bullet point type stuff. I hate to say it but I find the tactics rules a little confusing at this moment.

#2 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't have any that I use, but I think I have seen a few on Board game geek although they may be outdated. I also not mind trying to put one together if one dose not exist.

#3 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

mgentile7 said:

Im trying to get my arms around the new Dust Tactics rules. Does anyone have a cheat sheet for game play? I used to have a brilliant one for at-43 that just outlined the game play, how to fire and hit, really simple bullet point type stuff. I hate to say it but I find the tactics rules a little confusing at this moment.

Send me your email address and I will send you what I have.

OOPS sorry, disregard, thought I was in the Warfare forum.  The most I have for Tactics is a list of abilities and weapons.

#4 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Thanks guys if you run across one please let me know.

#5 Mattador Actual

Mattador Actual

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Dakkon426 said:

I don't have any that I use, but I think I have seen a few on Board game geek although they may be outdated. I also not mind trying to put one together if one dose not exist.

An updated "hot sheet" and skill/abilities list would be pretty cool.  I wouldn't hate you for it.

#6 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Mattador Actual said:

Dakkon426 said:

An updated "hot sheet" and skill/abilities list would be pretty cool.  I wouldn't hate you for it.

I would love you for it !!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Lauris

Lauris

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Been searching for something similar a few times now. Heat to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone have a lead on a cheat sheet that's been updated lately?

thanks

#8 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

I downloaded onw from somewhere, maybe board game geek.  I've uploaded to dropbox, I think its up to date:  https://dl.dropbox.c...ference_2.1.pdf

#9 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

That looks great !!! Thanks !

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS