Village of Narsh?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryoto

Ryoto

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hi, i dont beleive that someone knows the answer, but i ask anyway. 

I have little problem to find this "Narsh" village on the map of Gaia , it should be somewhere in Galgados, but i think there isnt such village. But in the adventure "The Wind Tournament" (Gaia book page 76) is this village mentioned as goal village for this tournament. 
Is there someone who knows about it anything? Im asking because my players will start the game somewhere in this principality, so i need to know something about it.

#2 VoidCabbage

VoidCabbage

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

I believe it is just one of those random villages out there that you are free to place wherever you want and give it your own description that best fits your story.

#3 Jenks

Jenks

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

Yup. Anima sets it's setting book to give you background and some basis to go off of. It's a giant springboard. The cities mentioned in the book are usually not even close to the number of towns that make up the entire country. Take able for example. It describes what? 9 total places? But it mentions the countryside is riddled with farming towns.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS