GenCon Releases

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

Any ideas on what we will see this year at GenCon?  I bet we will see, but not yet be able to purchase, aircraft for both Axis and Allies.  They may even have a couple Aliens. 

I am also hoping that everything we have seen so far will be released at GenCon.  Cobra, Rattler, Flamm-Luther, Wotan…  All the SSU that we have seen to date.

#2 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

I think we'll see something of the 4th faction.  It's been hinted at a couple times I think in interviews.

#3 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

I don't think we'll see the Vrill yet. Aircraft for the other factions is more likely. Maybe the SSU heavy tank…

#4 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

felkor said:

I think we'll see something of the 4th faction.  It's been hinted at a couple times I think in interviews.

Excellent, I missed that.

#5 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Agree with Loopy, they may have a preview or two, but just 3 months ago Paolo had hinted they were still in the bare bones design stage.  I think it will be a big Gencon for the SSU.

#6 Mattador Actual

Mattador Actual

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

Loophole Master said:

I don't think we'll see the Vrill yet. Aircraft for the other factions is more likely. Maybe the SSU heavy tank…

I hope you're right.  The wif has expressed her desire for the aliens, and I'd like to continue the build up of my Axis and Allies forces before we get to that.  Luckily, she has agreed that if she gets aliens, she has to paint 'em.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS