While browsing though cybernetics I've started to wonder how I can effectively use several mechadendrites in combat.
- ballistic (atack as an reaction)
- manipulator (atack as reaction or standard atack)
- medicae (no indication how it behaves)
- servo-arm (atack as reaction or standard atack)
- utility ( also no indication how it behaves)
so heretek probably cannot use two ballistic mechadendrites, because he has one reaction, but how do we count the rest in combat?
Can heretek with two weapon wielder atack with his weapon and with mechadendrite? If he has multiple mechadendrites, with how many can he atack? Should he count them as Multiple Arms Trait fot the sake of number of atack rolls? What modifers and talents should count?
Also, can we use bionic arms to gain multiple arms trait?