• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 emilio68it

emilio68it

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi to everybody

i'm a new Dust fan from Italy. Just bought my first box set, and i want to paint miniatures, but, what with head and torso twisting? Do you glue in position the miniatures? with plastic glue i think.

Thanks in advance

Emilio

#2 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Not plastic cement as the models are not hard plastic, use superglue.

#3 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

I dont glue them because when I finish coat then with gloss and flat that keeps them in place well enough. To paint the figures easier I split them in half before final finish.

#4 emilio68it

emilio68it

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

mgentile7 said:

I dont glue them because when I finish coat then with gloss and flat that keeps them in place well enough. To paint the figures easier I split them in half before final finish.

Mmmm well i don't know, i'm used to working with…"solid" miniatures, have to try…

#5 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

I used superglue both for the torso and head parts (SuperAttack Flex Gel is great, as it forms a solid bond but remains apt to minor tweaks after applying it).

Luca

#6 emilio68it

emilio68it

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

golem101 said:

I used superglue both for the torso and head parts (SuperAttack Flex Gel is great, as it forms a solid bond but remains apt to minor tweaks after applying it).

Luca

Thanks Luca!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS