Cant order Minis and PoDs at the same time

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vinterdraken

Vinterdraken

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

I was looking over the FFG store for some Mansions of Madness goodies, specificly I was thinking about the latest PoD and was going to check what it would cost to buy that and some of the deluxe Arkham Horror minis för use in certain scenarios since these are pretty exclusive to their own store.

Turns out that you cant order Minis and PoDs in the same order though. Im sure there is a reason for it, but mostly I just found it confusing and annoying. Now If I want a PoD and more minis for the game I will need to pay two shipping costs which make it much more expensive.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, I was looking for the quote earlier this week, though couldn't find it, my recollection is that when the PODs were announced, they specifically mentioned you can't combine POD orders with any non-POD orders.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS