Fatigue and withstand pain

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cavilier102

Cavilier102

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

So I have a paladin who keeps pushing himself as much as he can spending fatigue like water and no one in my group is sure about how long it last when you make the withstand pain check.

Is it just for that action or the round or till your check would change? And where else would that skill be useful? Thanks for any answer you can give.

#2 Lia Valenth

Lia Valenth

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:25 AM

Cavilier102 said:

Is it just for that action or the round or till your check would change? And where else would that skill be useful? Thanks for any answer you can give.

I do not know how long it lasts, I do not believe that the book ever states it. I have it last one minute or until you would need to check again, whichever comes first. I am fairly certain it is supposed to last longer than 1 round, but I do not know.

Withstand Pain is only useful to withstand pain. I suppose it could be used when one stubs their toe …but otherwise I can't think of anything.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS