Conversions, conversions, conversions…

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

I have lost a patience for my Hans after yesterday's game (miss shots on normal and sustained fire - come on!) and now I'll switch this fella for Heinrich.

As I don't have this model I'm going to convert Hans so this is my question: which guns bits would you recommend for this task?

I was thinking about guns from GW Aegis Defence Lines:

http://www.games-wor...questid=1104973

but I'm not sure if they won't be too big.

Any other ideas?

Similar question about Lothar - I have one but decided to have a go with a second artillery - any ideas from where to get the weapon pieces?

Thanks

daniello_s

#2 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

daniello_s said:

I have lost a patience for my Hans after yesterday's game (miss shots on normal and sustained fire - come on!) and now I'll switch this fella for Heinrich.

As I don't have this model I'm going to convert Hans so this is my question: which guns bits would you recommend for this task?

I was thinking about guns from GW Aegis Defence Lines:

http://www.games-wor...questid=1104973

but I'm not sure if they won't be too big.

Any other ideas?

Similar question about Lothar - I have one but decided to have a go with a second artillery - any ideas from where to get the weapon pieces?

Thanks

daniello_s

If you buy the axis light walker kit you gt both gun sets, you can then set the hans up with one weapon set making it a heinrich and the other model with the hermann weapons. Same goes for the Lothar, you buy a medium walker kit you get like 4 gun sets. You can get them for like $16 a kit at miniature market dot com.

#3 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

I have Hans and one spare Medium Walker from the original core set and the point is I don't want to buy additional boxes.

And I live in Ireland which makes shipping from USA a bit expensive unless you can find some extra offer :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS