Title card of heroes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Varikas

Varikas

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

Hi everyone, we have a question in spanish forum of runewars.

The question is that this card sais "you may discard 3 Reward cards from any of your heroes" so, the 3 reward cards must be of 1 hero or you can use all your heroes to gain the rune?

I think that it should be only 1 hero, if it wasnt like that i think that this title should be so powerfull.

Any help?

#2 Varikas

Varikas

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

another question…how can I delete a message in ffg forums? xDD

#3 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Varikas said:

Hi everyone, we have a question in spanish forum of runewars.

The question is that this card sais "you may discard 3 Reward cards from any of your heroes" so, the 3 reward cards must be of 1 hero or you can use all your heroes to gain the rune?

I think that it should be only 1 hero, if it wasnt like that i think that this title should be so powerfull.

Any help?

It can be any 3 heroes, anywhere on the map.  Yes, it's a very powerful Title, and in the end game the Acquire Power card becomes very important to help make sure you get it (if you need it), or that other players DON'T get it.

#4 CrazyJaws

CrazyJaws

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

I've always found with these type of questions and discrepancies, if there's an argument about it, just role a die. 1-3 is option 1, 4-6 is option 2 (a great tip from the Talisman rules!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS